Saturday 20 October 2012

Personal diary #1


You have no idea with how much regret and pain I'm writing this....its just I can't hold it in anymore, I can't pretend to be happy, I can't pretend to be nonchalant to the turmoil that is wrecking a havoc inside me.
  OK!  i accept (not evading the self-denial trait i usually have) I'm a loner..people think I'm weird EXTRAORDINARILY  weird..i get bullied and it drains the sanity out of me.

Humans what are they? they seem so scary at times....its like i don't even belong with them Or am i just imagining that I'm an outcast the entire time?

Human#1

              This type are literally the one I would call the BRAINLESS type..then I wouldn't call myself intelligent cause I constantly got bullied by her..the most painful part of my time with her was because I BOUGHT EVERY BIT OF SHIT SHE SOLD ME.Everything to the things I wear to the stuff I eat was constantly critiqued by her.Every time she pointed me out the more i felt hopeless,hurt and miserable.
I didn't want to ruin my life by living every day in such a suffocative daze so i stopped contacting her..i simply severed her off....she was like a tumor growing on me....

Now, after years of not seeing her im beginning to get a better picture..that person was hollowing on the inside.She felt constantly stressed over really stupid things.To put it in plain words,She bullied me to get away from her own nightmares.I, no matter how painfully embarrassing it is to accept am a very simple person and i also have the tendency to put others before me.An introvert and really shy (magnet to assholes) i find this fact UNCHANGEABLE.

I really want to ask her this:
                "Is it really fun? To bully someone just because that person respects your opinion and does a few things to please you,Taking advantage is your pass time aint it Bitch?"

I know,If someone was reading this they'll be like Get a life!,Its not the end of the world its just one friggin person!....
                 But,what would you do?   If it keeps happening over and over and OVER again.....




No comments:

Post a Comment